New: 2021 Lymphoma Technical NGS EQA (exploratory pilot)
4 June 2021
Enrolment is now open for laboratories offering Next Generation Sequencing for Lymphoma referrals.
An opportunity to assess the performance of your Lymphoma NGS service!
- Two FFPE samples will be provided for you to test for recurrent pathogenic variants (SNVs/CNVs/fusions) associated with lymphoma, using your routine laboratory procedures.
- Any platform can be used to test the samples.
- Eight weeks to submit results.
- Submit the clinically significant variants detected from your analysed data for comparison to validated results and other participants.
- Individual Laboratory Report (ILR) and EQA summary report provided.
- This is an exploratory pilot EQA and therefore there will be no performance monitoring and no fee.
- Participation in this EQA is limited*, so enrol now!
For full details go to www.genqa.org/EQA
*Enrolment will close on 1st October or earlier (if the EQA is full)
ALL BLOG POSTS