New EQA for 2021: ISCN accuracy
2 December 2020
Test your knowledge and application of the new 2020 International System for Human Cytogenomic Nomenclature*!
*McGowan-Jordan, J., Hastings R.J., Moore, S (2020) ISCN 2020: An International System for Human Cytogenomic Nomenclature. S Karger AG, Basel.
- Ten online cases with karyotype ideograms and/or FISH images; abnormalities, breakpoints and FISH signal pattern will be provided
- 5 weeks to submit results
- Submit your ISCN results on a proforma
- Assessors panel includes an ISCN 2020 editor!
- Individual Laboratory Report (ILR) and EQA summary report provided
- This is an exploratory pilot EQA and therefore there will be no performance monitoring
- £100 fee (NHSE&I) funded laboratories will be centrally paid by NHSE&I
ALL BLOG POSTS