ESHG posters now available
7 July 2023
The titles of the posters are:
1) Lessons from the 2022 GenQA ‘variant validation’
external quality assessment for combined reporting of single nucleotide and copy number variants.
2) One sample, multiple results.
3) Non-invasive prenatal testing EQA – improving the
detection of sex chromosome aneuploidies.
4) Getting the most from your sample: Inter-laboratory variability in DNA extracted from blood and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.
5) How accurate is haematological neoplasms chromosome microarray (CMA) testing and interpretation? – the EQA experience.
6) Clinical genetics and genetic counselling external quality assessment (EQA) provision.
7) Improving the accuracy of reporting diagnostic genomic tests.
To view the posters go to www.genqa.org/publications